The SMART program allows simple online entry from service providers, processes sessions to administers for compliance checks, creates compliant Medicaid claims, submits the claims electronically to TMHP, and then imports claim status, payment information, and student eligibility status from TMHP.
1) SMART is a cost-effective and efficient.
- No upfront costs to the District
- Maximization of revenue through built-in compliance checks
- Simple provider entry screens
- User friendly administrator module
2) SMART provides control over claims data.
- Allows administrative review of provider’s entry for compliance checks
- Allows administrator to deny, approve, or reject a claim prior to TMHP submission
3) SMART is a full service electronic documentation system.
- Allows all claims to be saved in a student’s history
- Allows any session, whether a student is medical eligible or not, to be entered
- Generates reports of all student sessions entered or selected sessions
4) SMART provides extensive reporting capabilities.
- Identify outstanding revenue
- Calculate revenue billed and revenue received
- Break down revenue by procedure code, provider, or student
- Generate denied claims and denial reasons
- Reconcile Certification of Funds letters
- Gather SHARS cost report ratio data
Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800.580.8272 and ask for the SMART Team!